Monday 9 May 2011

Avril Lavigne Black Star Tour- Singapore Indoor Stadium 9 May 2011

Please allow me a little break from politics..:)

I mentioned before that I was a massive Avril Lavigne fan...yes almost as massive as those Bieber die-hards I dare say!
Just came back from a sold-out crow at the Indoor Stadium- Avril Lavigne "Black Star" tour.
This is the second time I'm catching her in Singapore and the show literally blasted us into the black star.

Although just 1.5hours long, the music was continuous (unlike lots of Chinese acts who'd rather use 1/2 hr of precious time with costume changes). She sang all her favourite songs like "Complicated", "I'm With You", "Girlfriend", "Don't Tell" etc.
Of course, there were new songs like "What the Hell", "Smile" and "Wish You Were Here".

Let me tell you she has one of the hottest vocals in the music industry. She is absolutely fab "live"!
No auto-tune, lip synching and pitchy notes and people who listen to Avril's songs will know they are rather hard to sing.
And she writes them herself. An artiste in every sense of the word.

Anyway, I leave you aptly with a "live" performance of her current No.1 hit single on 91.3, "Smile".
Just as Aljunied GRC residents will be smiling for the next five years...







No comments:

Post a Comment